Wednesday, December 28, 2016

My first card challenge

I am so excited to share my first attempt at a card challenge.

This particular challenge is known as a sketch challenge and is from FRESHLY MADE SKETCHES

The following is the sketch for challenge #268:

Based on this sketch, I created the following New Years Day Card:

The materials I used include:

Cardstock: red and black

Designer Paper: Silver Glitter Wave by Paper Studio

Water Color paper

Stamp: New Year Subway Art by Stampabilities

Acid Free Pigment Ink Pad: Cherry Red by Stampabilities

Cricut Cartridge: Celebrate with Flourish, New Years Wine Bottle & Glasses

I do hope I followed the rules of this challenge correctly and I look forward to my next one.

~ Kristina





3 comments:

  1. Well hello Kristina! I'm over the moon that you chose Freshly Made Sketches as your VERY FIRST CHALLENGE! And what a fabulous new year's card you've shared with us. I love that it's got some fun patterns, cool die cuts, and some sparkle! Thanks for joining us this week and I hope you'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and how exciting to be joining us for the first time! I hope you'll come back again. And a word of warning - entering challenges can become addicting :) Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful ard for the new year! Love the added sparkle! And hooray for entering our challenge at Freshly Made Sketches! Hope we see more of your work in 2017!

    ReplyDelete