Thursday, December 29, 2016

Of Mice and Candycanes

I decided to search for more card challenges and came across one over at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Challenge #383 is an anything goes challenge and I decided to make a Christmas Card. 

My inspiration came from a tradition I started with my son 3 years ago. We hang 24 candy canes on the tree (per person) and every night we eat one and count down the days until Christmas. 


Materials:

Card Stock: Red and White

Designer Paper: Recollections "Say Freeze" Christmas paper pack

Embellishments: Martha Stewart Stickers: Peppermint Winter Mouse
and the "when I count my blessings, I think of friends like you" stickers are left over from an unknown Christmas scrapbook page set.




2 comments:

  1. Cute card! Love your paper. Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete