Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Welcome To Another Section Of My Life

Blogging. I love it and fail at it all the time. So here I am about to embark on yet another online venture. The main difference is that this time it is not meant for any other purpose than to journal. I am not looking to make a mark, but just enjoy the leisure time I spend creating cards. I've been meaning to post for several months now but fear and anxiety took root. What if I start and fail just like before? What if no one ever reads my blog? What if no one likes what I have to say or what I create? All these fears just stopped me in my tracks. I have realized that as tough as I try to be I am quite insecure with who I am. But tonight I made the decision that this blog is for me. It is my retreat. My place for creative outlet. If someone should stumble into my little corner, then I hope it would inspire them to be more creative and trust in their own creativity.


Well, I guess that is it for now. 


God Bless and Happy Crafting!


~Kristina


No comments:

Post a Comment